Basically, this is just a bunch of ideas for fanfics. Not even placed by any specific theme, just... fanfic ideas.
1. It's a B-Movie(Mr. Men fanfic): Little Miss Nerdy(
's OC) uses a chemical formula to give herself super strength. Little Miss Shy has to figure out who stole her amulet. Dillydale gets invaded by aliens. Not quite a series of one-shots, but not quite one-thing-causes-another-directly, either. They somehow all tie together in the end. THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER WITH PARODY COMMERCIALS IN A PARODY COMMERCIAL BREAK- including Miss Magic in the Big Bill "Heck's" parody car commercial. Done in the style of
2. Terrahawks Adventures(Terrahawks fanfic): Once again, not one-shots, but not one-causes-another, either. However, there is an overarching plot- an evil tenth clone of Doctor Stein- and it will play out like a somewhat episodic series- kind of like Terrahawks!
3. The Incredible Hulk Season 6(Mr. Men and Hulk crossover): Dr. David Banner- physician, scientist. When angered, he turns into a savage creature known only as the Hulk. For years, he has been assumed to be dead, and has been from investigative reporter Jack McGee. But a visit to a town known as Dillydale changes all that, when another reporter known as Little Miss Curious discovers the creature's true identity. Now, David Banner must keep running from not one, but two
reporters. But what Little Miss Curious doesn't want us to know is that she has a creature side of her own, and it is because of this that she cannot bring herself to capture Dr. Banner. Both creatures have incredible power- and Jack McGee wants that power. Will Jack McGee become the next Hulk? Can Little Miss Curious bring herself to defy McGee? Will David Banner finally be able to control the raging spirit that dwells within him? Find out on this exciting episode of... THE INCREDIBLE HULK! --- Okay, narration aside, this is a fanmade season six to the Hulk TV show from 1978-1982. It will also star Little Miss Curious as herself as an inquisitive reporter alongside Jack McGee, and she also has a "Blue Hulk" side- keeping her state of mind, intelligence, and speech abilities, but not the ability to control the transformations, still being done only by anger. She also doesn't speak much
in her Hulk form, usually only speaking in conversation, and not in fighting. Her Hulk form's rage will be very subdued, being more like what TV Tropes calls Tranquil Fury, but she's actually a lot angrier, due to bottling up all of her rage from her abusive childhood. The Mr. Men characters will be in their original book designs. To visualize the look, imagine the original live-action characters and most of the locations will be live-action, but the Mr. Men characters and Dillydale will be traditionally animated. SPOILERS: David Banner will have a Grey Hulk side in one episode, Green Hulk will speak sometimes(unlike Miss Curious/Blue Hulk, Green Hulk will speak in "Hulk Speak", and voiced by a pitched-down Bill Bixby)- but very rarely, Jack McGee will become the evil Red Hulk(portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger and voiced by a pitched-down Jack Colvin), and at the end, David Banner dies.
4. The Loudest Thing Ever(Loud House fanfic): Lola makes a bet with Lana that she can make more noise. The other sisters get involved. Hilarity insues.
5. Mr. Men Origins(Mr. Men fanfic): Basically, how all the Mr. Men came to be how they are today. For example, how Miss Daredevil became so energetic, how Mr. Tickle got his long arms, etc. Also, there will be minor stories about how the characters change over time, even in modern day. For example, Miss Chatterbox was originally kind of chubby, but she became a kind of exercise guru and now she's freaking ripped. Stuff like that.
6. Mr. Men The Next Generation(Mr. Men fanfic): Imagine if the Mr. Men and Little Misses had kids. Now imagine that the pairings were pulled out of a magic hat. Their kids would be something like that.
7. Dales from the Crypt(Mr. Men fanfic inspired by Tales from the Crypt): "Gaze into the fireplace, kiddies, and join me, Miss Giggles, your friendly neighborhood cryptkeeper, as I tells tales of terror and morality- but mostly terror- ripped straight from my magic comic book. And they say comics are bad
for you! The scariest part, though? The stories have either already happened in real life, or happen as they're being told
. So join us for a little cup of holiday fear
as we delve into the scariest stories known to man- or Mr. Man! Will my terror-tales end with sunshine and rainbows? I don't want to give off spoilers, but don't count on it
. But you can
count on my writers to bring you the scariest tales- I mean, Dales
- from the Crypt! It's sure to be a night to dismember
8. MST3K Season 12(Mr. Men and MST3K crossover): Little Miss Somersault, in an attempt to rescue Tom Servo, Gypsy, and Crow, becomes the newest victim/test subject of Miss Magic's movie-watching experiment dedicated to breaking her mind. Now, will Miss Somersault, with the help of her robotic companions, keep her sanity and survive the cheesiest movies ever made? Watch the inbetween host segments and see if YOU
9. Doctor Who and the Cyber Invasion of Dillydale(Mr. Men and Doctor Who crossover): The Doctor and Leela land in Misterland, where they must stop a Cyber invasion. Yeah, that's it. Done in the style of the original 1970s books, but all the later Mr. Men and Little Misses from the books, along with Miss Daredevil and Miss Calamity, are in it as well.
10. Fairly OddParents Season Ten DONE RIGHT(Fairly OddParents fanfic): A lot of people can agree that several episodes of FOP season 10, especially The Big Fairy Share Scare, were... bad. Now I'll fix them. Chloe will have actual flaws
and an actual reason
to be miserable. Also, Timmy is not a flanderized jerk.
11. HULK SMASH PUNY X(Hulk and A LOT OF FREAKING STUFF crossover): Bruce Edward Norton "I Can Barely Act" Banner meets characters from other franchises, and even other versions of himself. He'll start out each "conversation" with "There are aspects of my personality that I can't control... you don't wanna see me when I'm angry
," with some exceptions. At one point in each "episode", he hulks out. Hilarity will ensue in both forms. Occasionally, someone will sound so dull, or cause Bruce so much pain, that Ed Norton Bruce actually seems like an actual actor- either by comparison in the former, or through Bruce's screams in the latter. There will also be confessionals.
12: It's a Wishful Life BUT IT'S GOOD(Fairly OddParents fanfic): Title. Also, Tootie is in this. Also also, she gets the fairies. And becomes dictator of Earth. 50 years passed. Timmy hasn't aged due to not existing. Cosmo and Wanda can't age. One of Tootie's wishes made her stop aging at 20. Now Timmy must stop Tootie with the help of Chloe, who also stopped aging at 20 thanks to a serum that also made her stronger. Blah, blah, blah, your needs